From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Image won't print on report

I am creating a report and using the append image to report.vi. When the report prints the text is printed but the image is not. I actually had this working once on a different pc, but since then have tried on several other PCs with no luck. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, Thanks.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,342 Views)
kreichrt,

I would suggest re-regestering the NI-Reports DLL by:
Start » Run, then type regsvr32 "C:\Program Files\National Instruments\shared\NI-Reports\NiReports.dll". If this does not help, please provide more information on you version of LabVIEW, operating system, and if the shipping examples that come with LabVIEW work correctly.

Randy Hoskin
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
http://www.ni.com/ask
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,342 Views)
Are you using a browser to print the report? We have had difficulty with differences between browsers printing images differently. We ended up using Explorer.
Stu
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,342 Views)
No, we are printing directy to a label printer. I have however resolved this issue. The problem was with the Intel video driver. I updated to the latest version and it seems to be working now. Thanks for your attention
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,342 Views)