LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IV characteristic using Keithley 2400, Labview IVI driver

Hi...

I'm Pradeep. I am trying to build a LV program for measuring LjV (luminance-current density-voltage) Characteristic of LED using while loop. I am in the first part of building a program for IV characteristic. I am using Keithley 2400 (connected through PCI-GPIB) for sourcing Voltage and measure Current through the device. I use IVI driver from Keithley website (2400-854B01) in Labview 2010.

I have made a program (please find it in attachments), while running it shows an error code -110. I fear that the voltage that I want to send to 2400 is not communicated properly. Can someone please help in finding out where I made a mistake. I'm struck for two days. I have used Initialize, Configure SOurce DC, Enable Source, Configure Measurement, GPIB Write, Read and Close from the driver (though not sure of the order to be used)

Please ignore the Luminance measurement in the LV program at 'XY graph' and at 'Write to Spreadsheet' which are for later use when I need to add a photodiode with Keithley 2000 DMM.

(I did not do a structured learning of Labview. I have been learning from manuals and through discussion forums for a couple of weeks. Please pardon my ignorance)

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(5,017 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(4,832 Views)