LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISMATEC peristaltic pump REGLO Digital -- LabVIEW control

Hello, 

I have acquired a ISMATEC peristaltic pump REGLO Digital. It works well and now I’m trying to control it via LabVIEW. I have installed its driver (available on your website: http://www.ismatec.com/int_e/downloads/software/download.htm)
However, I can’t control (or don’t find) the pump flow rate. The code runs well (no errors). I can turn it on and off, and set it to operate clockwise or counterclockwise, but I can’t set the flow rate that I desire. 

Is it possible to control the flow rate via LabVIEW of the above mentioned pump? If so, how?
Thank you for your help
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,173 Views)

Hi Tfrl,

Is it possible to control the flow rate via LabVIEW of the above mentioned pump? If so, how?

I guess you read the programming manual for your pump. And/or have asked the manufacturer for support!?

What is the result of those tasks?

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,128 Views)

Thanks for your quick reply. 
I've tried to contact the manufacturer but no reply so far. 

The manual doesn't explain anything. It seems it's possible to control the flow rates but I'm not sure, that's why I'm asking it here. 

My intention is to control the pump (turn on and off, set the flow rate and the direction) via LabVIEW. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,119 Views)

Hi Tfrl,

My intention is to control the pump (turn on and off, set the flow rate and the direction) via LabVIEW.

All this is possible - when/as long as that pump allows to set all those parameters! Does it provide commands for flow rate adjustment?

Apparently you can switch on/off the pump: are there also commands to set/get flow rate?

That's why I asked for the programming manual…

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,114 Views)