LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IQ Data Analysis on SDR Console

Solved!
Go to solution

Is there a way to analyse the Raw IQ data on SDR Console? I've successfully processed the signals and have created IQ Data, I want to analyse it on external software. Is there any alternate to do this?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,480 Views)

Why would you want to analyze the IQ data on any other platform if LabVIEW is providing complete support for analyzing and processing of IQ data. Please use LabVIEW.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,412 Views)

Hi Asfandyar,

You could take the IQ raw info and extract what you need to put in the other software. You would need to search what type of info does the program uses and make a file (like .txt or .xlsx) and convert it to work along SDR console, if LabVIEW can not perform the right changes on the info for SDR you could create for example a python script to do it and look forward your application.

Greetings

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,389 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Asfandyar

Thank You Stark for your reply.

I figured it out after spending two weeks. I simulated the NetSDR protocol in LabView, and by sending IQ data via udp protocol from LabView.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,346 Views)

Hi, Asfandyar

Hope you are doing great. I have seen that you have solved the problem of raw IQ data streaming to SDRConsole. Can I get more info about the solution? How can I convert my IQ into NetSDR Protocol Packet? A starting hint or guide will be appreciated.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(443 Views)