LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IMAQdx Get Image Error Code-1074360293

Hi all

After making a quick fix to my program which has since been removed, I found the above error code had been introduced.

Previously it was not a problem and on another computer/camera set up it is also running correctly.

Just wondering if someone can explain exactly what the error code means, if it is always a timeout issue or if it is used by labview as a "catch all" error code for other issues as well

Thanks

GD

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,258 Views)

Hi,

It's the "almost catch all" error if you have any problems with the acquistion from a camera.

So what was this "quick fix" which introduced the error? What kind of camera and interface are you using?

Christian

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,254 Views)

The quick fix was to trigger from an ANPR camera instead of a context camera within the system, unfortunately it needs to be triggered from context camera as a lot of the automation comes from processing the context image.

The cameras we are using are xenics.

I'm afraid I'm very limited as to how much information I can provide/ask for because of a NDA with the company

GD

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,250 Views)

I'm not able to follow you with the "context camera".

Anyhow, if you are waiting for a trigger and you get an timeout you might want to have a closer look at the trigger signal.

Christian

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,246 Views)

Hi GD,

Just wondering if you had any progress removing this "catch-all" error from your IMAQ application? Have you tried reverting to your original working code (prior to triggering from the ANPR) to see if the error still appears?

Any further details regarding the issue you are experiencing will be appreciated.

Many Thanks

Jamie S.

Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,235 Views)