LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to save the Acquired data from agilent

I am using Agilent 34972a for data acquisition and I have developed a model to save the data in the excel file but the data is not being saved. 

May I know the issue in my programme.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,155 Views)

Does it ask you for a filename as your program is finishing running? Have you probed the data to see if there is anything there?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,113 Views)

I have been using teh HP/Agilent/Keysite 3497xA units for years and I am surprised your code works at all...

What you have here is a giant race condition

raceCapture.PNG

Your program is going to try to send all of these commands at the same time. Or if the VI's are not re-entrant the sub-vi's will run i a random order. basically BAD PROGRAMMING!!!

Here's one of my examples of how to properly configure and use this device

========================
=== Engineer Ambiguously ===
========================
Message 3 of 6
(2,104 Views)

Thank you for your Answer.

I am new to programming for Agilent and LabVIEW can you give a suggestion to learn the skills for good programming like any tutorials or materials?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,002 Views)

yes, it asked for file location and it is saving only one value in one file. my problem is here i want to save all the values in only one file. 

I don't know why it is happening like that? 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,001 Views)

Look in the examples for the driver.  There should be something in there to create a Scan List.  This would include all of your channels.  Then a single read will make the 34972 take a measurement from each channel, resulting in an array of your data.  Autoindex on that and you will have a 2D array to save to your file.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(1,937 Views)