Even

Automated Test Developer
Topro AS
Norway
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 26
(2,953 Views)

Hi,

As Even Deejay indicated you should post your VI's for down conversion in that link. Also attach all your SubVIs along with the main VI while posting. One of the SubVIs is missing from the VI which you  have posted.

Regards,

Nitzz

(Kudos are always Welcome;))

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 26
(2,944 Views)

I am trying to solve an error "1063" and as suggested by an NI applications engineer, i should replace  "EIO_SpecifyEIONode.vi" with the VI he provided. Unfortunately, the VI he provided is a later version of labview "10.0". The version on my computer is "8.5.1". Note, that i tried to post on the board "downconverting VIs" but i did not find how to do that.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 26
(2,937 Views)

Well I tried to down-covert your file, but it's password protected so I was not allowed. I haven't down-converted so many files in my LabVIEW career, so maybe there is something I do wrong? As for posting on the downconvert board, you just hit "Reply" like you do in this threadSmiley Happy

Regards,
Even

Automated Test Developer
Topro AS
Norway
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 26
(2,931 Views)

Hi Even Deejay,

I dont think you are doing anything wrong, but did you notice that it's poping up a browse window for a subVI?? Thats what happened when i tried to open it.

Regards,

Nitzz

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 26
(2,927 Views)

Yes. I just ignored it and tried to convert the file that was opened.

Regards,
Even

Automated Test Developer
Topro AS
Norway
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 26
(2,925 Views)

Hi Even Deejay,

Even if you do that, without knowing the password none of the files will be converted. 😞 

445 wrote:

I am trying to solve an error "1063" and as suggested by an NI applications engineer, i should replace  "EIO_SpecifyEIONode.vi" with the VI he provided. Unfortunately, the VI he provided is a later version of labview "10.0". The version on my computer is "8.5.1". Note, that i tried to post on the board "downconverting VIs" but i did not find how to do that.

You should probably ask the NI application engineer to downconvert this and give you.

Regards,

Nitzz

Message 8 of 26
(2,922 Views)

I also think what Nitzz suggest, is the way to go. Either you have to provide us a password or you should ask the NI App. Engineer again.

Regards,
Even

Automated Test Developer
Topro AS
Norway
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 26
(2,919 Views)

Nitzz and Even,

Thank you very much for your help. I have have fortunately solved the original error "1063" and managed to complete the compilation.

Thanks again.

Best Regards, Waleed.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 26
(2,909 Views)