LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to acquire images with AVI file using NI 1776 Smart Camera and LabVIEW

Hi everyone, I would like to save avi files with NI 1776 Smart camera and Stream CVS.lvproj (http://www.ni.com/example/31000/en/) in Lab VIEW, and measure the displacement of objects with Vision assistant. However, I need to change some programs of Stream CVS .lvproj, and I don't know how to do. So please tell me how I should change the programs of Stream CVS .lvproj to stream avi files. 

The actions that I addressed are listed below.

1. I put the right click on (0.0.0.0) in stream CVS.lvproh and added IP address of NI 1776 Smart camera from properties 

2.  I changed the Camera name of Remote.vi to Cam 0 containing NI 1776 smart camera, and the port number to 3363.

3. I added the IP address of NI 1776 Smart Camera to remote IP address of Local.vi and changed the port number to 3363.

4. If you execute remote.vi and local.vi in that order, the errors attached below appaers.

Remote.vi and Local.vi.png

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,072 Views)

It sounds like you might be missing the NI Compact Vision System (CVS), introduced in May, 2017, which is the "Remote" into which the Camera is plugged, and which connects to the PC using TCP/IP.

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,026 Views)