From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I try to control cDAQ-9172' output to get series number.Maby arry is a good way.But,how do I do?

I try to control cDAQ-9172' output to get series number.Maby arry is a good way.firstly,I create a  array and enter 0,1,2,3,4,5,67,8.I try to get cDAQ-9172' output 0,1,2,3,4,5,67,8.But,how do I do?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,242 Views)

What module are you using in the cDAQ-9172 ? How are you reading the values to confirm they are sent correctly?

In the block diagram right click and go to  Measurement I/O>>NI-DAQmx. This tools pallet will have everything you need to communicate with your device.

Kyle K.

Product Manager for Product Data
National Instruments
Message 2 of 5
(2,225 Views)

The model is NI9263

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,217 Views)

Array manipulation is really a basic fundamental skill in programming - in LabVIEW or any other language. Have you taken the basic LabVIEW tutorial? Do you understand how a for loop will automatically index an array? Put the array outside the loop and place an indicator inside to see what happen. What about the Index Array function? Wire up your array to it with a control wired to the index input. Create an indicator and experiment.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,207 Views)

Thank you.I'll try.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,195 Views)