LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to create a mastercontroller block in labview

I am attaching a picture of the block which I need to create. How can this be done??

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 12
(2,318 Views)

Hire an experienced Developer who is knowledgable about "Master Controllers" and give him or her complete specifications of what you want, how much you are willing to spend, and your timetable.  Do you seriously think we can say much more from the picture you attached?

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 12
(2,249 Views)

I did that using a Picture control.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 12
(2,243 Views)

Whats' a Master controller block?

========================
=== Engineer Ambiguously ===
========================
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 12
(2,224 Views)

Could you please tell how to do that??

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 12
(2,187 Views)

Actually i need to create something like what is being shown in picture for the front panel. I don't know how to do that? Could you help me in creating the 3d model?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 12
(2,183 Views)

LabVIEW is a programming language.

I don't know what that is in the picture you attached, but if you need a 3D model, then you need to go to a 3D modeling program such as SolidWorks.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 12
(2,179 Views)

Hi Neha,

do you want to create some hardware? Then you don't need any software to do so!

Your image looks like you can replicate it in LabVIEW by using two boolean switches on your frontpanel and place some text around them…

What exactly is your problem? What do you have problems with?

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 12
(2,176 Views)

Actually I need to create something which looks like in picture and place the same in front panel. Do i need to use some modelling software integrated with labview?

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 12
(2,168 Views)

HI Neha,

Actually I need to create something which looks like in picture and place the same in front panel.

Are you talking about a piece of hardware, placed in the frontpanel of some machine?

Or are you talking about some user interface elements ("controls") placed in the user interface ("frontpanel") of some software ("LabVIEW VI")?

Do i need to use some modelling software integrated with labview?

There is no "modelling software integrated with LabVIEW"…

LabVIEW is a programming language!

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 12
(2,161 Views)