From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have problems to get information from Arduino GPS Shield to Labview

No, it does not appear you are reading anything. Now comes the fun part - troubleshooting the problem. You need to go all the way back to the beginning. Verify that the gps is connected correctly. Verify that it is sending. Verify that the arduino is receiving. Verify that the arduino is sending.

Most of this needs to be done in the arduino development environment.
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 29
(1,338 Views)

hi, i have news, i was talking with an Enginner and he said that i never do it works because arduino can't read string data from the GPS, now i'm confussed he said that i have to use BASCOM to get it, and after do a serial communication to labview 😕 

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 29
(1,320 Views)
I think the engineer is nuts though you should be specific on what the exact gps hardware you are using. From my neighbors at Sparkfun - https://www.sparkfun.com/products/10710

The gps linked above does NOT output NMEA strings. You are apparently still going around in circles because you do not understand the arduino/gps relationship. Again, provide the exact make and model of all of your hardware
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 29
(1,310 Views)

You're right, thanks for help, this is my hardware.

I'm mounting the GPS shield over Arduino UNOArduinoUno_r2_front450px.jpg.

gpsshield1.jpg

And i get this:

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 29
(1,300 Views)
Instead of trying to read a fuzzy picture, why can't you simply use words to describe the hardware?

In any case, you're going to be better served on an arduino forum.
0 Kudos
Message 25 of 29
(1,291 Views)

I want to get the information in Labview, but i can't, thanks for all, sorry for any inconvenience.

0 Kudos
Message 26 of 29
(1,286 Views)
I know what you want but you FIRST have to get the information into the atduino.
0 Kudos
Message 27 of 29
(1,269 Views)

Hi my friend

i can Implementation this VI but i don't have LIFA GPS. please send me this LIFA. 

0 Kudos
Message 28 of 29
(841 Views)

Hi my friends

I want implementation vi regarding GPS labview & Arduino. But I haven’t LIFA Base GPS interface Labview for Arduino. Please If someone has send me LIFA GPS.     

0 Kudos
Message 29 of 29
(839 Views)