From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have lost my vi called "scale voltage to EU.vi"...and unfortunately I need it ASAP.

If anyone can email me this file, I would really appreciate it. I have been trying to find it online or in the support section of the NI webpage. I really need only this file to complete my system for a test weekend, and unfortunately it is imparative that I have this file.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,304 Views)
Hello,

Unfortunately, the only way to get that file back would be to reinstall the Sound and Vibration Toolset, which is where this file comes from. If you do a simple reinstallation (takes only about 5 minutes, and no necessary reboot), the file will reappear.

I hope this helps!

Liz Fausak
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,304 Views)
I know...that would be an easy fix. However, my cd was lost and it is taking NI sometime to replace it. ANd unfortunately I need that particular file alone at the moment and was wondering if anyone had that file by chance. But thanks for the input.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,304 Views)