From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a AD5700 HART Modem, I want to make the communication between modem and LabVIEW.

I have HART Modem 5700 and I want to know that which type of signal it can accept and how to acquire that signal in labview.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(1,205 Views)

Hi Satish,

which of the documents have you read?

Which software did you test so far?

What have you tried at all?

The manual(s) give a list of compatible software tools: have you tried any of them?

The device offers a RS485 serial port: do you have such a port available on your computer?

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(1,187 Views)

Hi,

Please dont ask so much question because my project is in the final situation.

Please provide any solution if u have

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(1,182 Views)

Hi Satish,

@SatishKV wrote:

Please provide any solution if u have

Why should we provide solutions for YOUR PROJECT?

@SatishKV wrote:

Please dont ask so much question because my project is in the final situation.

???

(When you are in the final stages of your project you surely made some thoughts about choosing exactly this device for your requirements and I guess you discussed your questions already with the manufacturer support for that device. Atleast I hope so for you - as that is what engineers/students are supposed to do.)

As a general rule in this forum:

• We don't solve homework for free and we don't provide "solutions for your project" for free.
  • We are happy to help you with specific problems as soon as you show your own effort by providing your VIs or answering our questions.
Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
Message 4 of 5
(1,159 Views)

Hi,

Sorry If I hurted u but I did not mean that. Please dont take it in another way. I respect everyone sending the msgs and helping people.

Please provide and kind of documentation or links or code of labview.

I have read the datasheet and manual but still not able to communicate.

Thank You

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(1,118 Views)