LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't find multisim connectivity toolkit in connectivity function palette.

Solved!
Go to solution

I have installed 'ni LABVIEW multisim connectivity toolkit powered by beta', then also I didn't  find it in connectivity function palette. I have read above facts in the tutorial downloaded from ni website. The tutorial is attached herewith.

Looking forward for your response.

Thanking you

Best regards 

Avinash

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,856 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author pkbigboss@gmail.com

There is a possibility that the installation is successful, but you are unable to locate the APIs in Function Palette OR there could be something wrong with the installation itself.

Well to check if the Multisim Connectivity APIs are present:

-> Open a new/black LabVIEW VI >> go to Block Diagram and open Functions Palette.

-> now press "Space + Ctrl

-> search for say 'Multisim Connect.vi'

if search result shows this VI then you can see where exactly its located on the harddisk (from VI's property dialog) and then also probable location on Functions Palette can be determined.

There is another possibilty that whole 'Connectivity' palette is set as invisible. Even in that case you should be able to search Multisim APIs using above method.

Select Visible Palettes

I am not allergic to Kudos, in fact I love Kudos.

Make your LabVIEW experience more CONVENIENT.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,847 Views)

Sir

Actually I m using labview 2012 version , thus I didn't find the solution in the way you suggested.

Waiting for your suggestion

thanking you

Avinash

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,817 Views)

pkbigboss@gmail.com wrote:

I m using labview 2012 version , thus I didn't find the solution in the way you suggested.

Even I'm using LabVIEW 2012...!!

Would you care to elaborate your statement...!!

I am not allergic to Kudos, in fact I love Kudos.

Make your LabVIEW experience more CONVENIENT.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,810 Views)

Sir, thanks a lot , it was helpful.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,774 Views)

Sir

I have installed 'multisim toolkit beta'. I want to connect my usb daq device to my PC but didn't find 'MY DAQ' option in ni component list. I.e. (place >>component>>ni component >> ????? )

Avinash

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,746 Views)