From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot build an installer for my program

i cannot build an installer for my program i got this problem:

Click the link below to visit the Application Builder support page. Use the following information as a reference:

CDK_Build_Invoke.vi.ProxyCaller >> CDK_Build_Invoke.vi >> CDK_Engine_Main.vi >> IB_MSI.lvclass:Build.vi >> IB_MSI.lvclass:Engine_AddProductsToDistribution.vi >> NI_MDF.lvlib:MDFDistBuildList_AddProduct.vi
{7DCCFC14-D07D-495C-96A6-3B7BC8A6748C}

The following errors and warnings were recorded during the build:

Error:
Internal installer builder component error.
Details:
An internal installer builder component error occurred. Go to ni.com/info and enter the Info Code InstallerBuilderSupport to obtain more information about errors generated when building an installer.
Code:

And i don't know, what i need to do please help me  

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,681 Views)

Al momento de intentar generar un instalador para un Vi me aparece este error 

Click the link below to visit the Application Builder support page. Use the following information as a reference:

CDK_Build_Invoke.vi.ProxyCaller >> CDK_Build_Invoke.vi >> CDK_Engine_Main.vi >> IB_MSI.lvclass:Build.vi >> IB_MSI.lvclass:Engine_AddProductsToDistribution.vi >> NI_MDF.lvlib:MDFDistBuildList_AddProduct.vi
{7DCCFC14-D07D-495C-96A6-3B7BC8A6748C}

The following errors and warnings were recorded during the build:

Error:
Internal installer builder component error.
Details:
An internal installer builder component error occurred. Go to ni.com/info and enter the Info Code InstallerBuilderSupport to obtain more information about errors generated when building an installer.
Code:

Ayuda realmente no se que debo hacer, pienso que es problema del SP1 pero realmente no se. Gracias

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,674 Views)

Is this related to a specific project? What happens if you create a dummy project with the simplest possible vi and try to build a installer?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,670 Views)

@avilax wrote:

And i don't know, what i need to do please help me   

I would start by providing more information:

• Exact LabVIEW version (also bitness)
  • What is the OS version (windows, mac, linux, 32 or 64bit)
  • Do you have admin privileges?
  • Are your file hierarchies very long?
  • Are you running any kind of unusual security or antivirus software?
  • what does the application do?
  • What things are you trying to include with the installer?
  • Do you have sufficient free disk space?
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,635 Views)

Hello Avilax.

Apparently, your build specification got corrupted. To fix this please try the process stated on this document.

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/314E972C1717AE3E862574C20002B36A?OpenDocument

If that fails, try a mass compile. And then the previous step.

Diego H

National Instruments.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,600 Views)