LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't see the dialog box after clicking Find Caller.

Hi,

As in the title, behaviour of my Labview environment is slightly different than on my colleages computer. Instead of having dilog box displayed after clicking 'Find Caller' for specific method (which I am sure that is called by a couple callers), LabView only highlights one calling method and any dialog box appears. 

Can anyone tell me how to set Labview to see more than one caller of methods? 

Regards,

MS

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(856 Views)

There's no option for that.

Something is wrong.

Either there is a serious bug\corruption, or you're not doing exactly the same and get different results.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(826 Views)

@R_Z_ wrote:

Hi,

As in the title, behaviour of my Labview environment is slightly different than on my colleages computer. Instead of having dilog box displayed after clicking 'Find Caller' for specific method (which I am sure that is called by a couple callers), LabView only highlights one calling method and any dialog box appears. 

Can anyone tell me how to set Labview to see more than one caller of methods? 

Regards,

MS

This is the exact behavior that is expected if there is only one caller.  Are you sure you both have the same version of the same project file open?  Maybe in one it has just one caller, but in another it has multiple callers.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(815 Views)