LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am writing datas into a FIFO ,i am reading datas from fifo .but when i am writing datas like a a(0),a(1),a(2 like that.when i am reading dating datas a(0)comes to a(3 ) rd place .what is the reason ?

I am writing datas into a FIFO in FPGA Target side  ,i am reading datas from fifo in windows host side  .but when i am writing datas like a a(0),a(1),a(2 like that.when i am reading dating datas a(0)comes to a(3 ) rd place, a(1) comes to a a(0) .what is the reason ?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(1,884 Views)

Please use a shorter title in your subject line and not post the entire question in therre.  (See the subject line I created.)   There is also no such word as "datas".  Data is already plural.

Please read http://stackoverflow.com/help/how-to-ask.  Your question is hard to read because you aren't using proper punctuation and capitalization of your sentences.  It looks like one run-on sentence.

Beyond that, it is impossible to help you solve our problem with just your question.  Please provide some more information.  Perhaps even attach code we can look at.  Show us what the data you are sending is supposed to look like, and what it actually looks like.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,855 Views)