From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am trying to find the 'nivision.h' file in Vision 7.1.1

I have searched 'C:\Program Files\National Instruments\Vision\Include' , but I have no include directory here.  Also have looked for  'C:\Program Files\National Instruments\Vision\Lib\MSVC' (do not have 'Lib' directory) and any other possibilities I could think of to no avail.  Any suggestions?  I recently got a new computer and re-installed NI vision 7.1.1 on it.  Help is appreciated, thanks.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,340 Views)
Hi Kari,

You are right in looking in the C:\Program Files\National Instruments\Vision\Include folder (that is where the file should be).   If you do a serch from the Vision folder do you come up with anything?  If you don't get anything after doing a search then it could be that it didn't get installed.    What do you have in the Vision folder?  Did you install the NI Vision Development Module, or the Vision Acquistion Software?  That file should have been installed with the Development Module.  If you did install it then you may want to run a repair on Vision.  To do that go to Control Panel>>Add or Remove Programs>>National Instruments Software>>NI Vision 7.1.1>>Repair.  I hope that helps.  Let me know how it goes.

Regards,
GG
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,327 Views)