LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am running a vi that crashes after a period of time with no error message

I have designed a vi that runs in a for loop. It takes data from the BNC-2110 (using the AI One Scan vi), and then calls a vi to adjust the measurements to a temperature. After this it displays an output on a plot (per input channel). After this program runs for a while (not always the same amount of time), LabView will close and a Windows (2000), application error box will pop-up. The box will simply state that an error has occured and an error log is being recorded.

Here is a copy of the vi that I am using. It may take up to twenty minutes for the error to occur. I think that everything is in order (on the programming end). It is a short program and if anybody can find
the problem, I would be very happy.

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Tyrone
Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,259 Views)
this is the same error that happened to me last summer under NT. Switching to win200 helped me but you are already on win2000. The best I can suggest is to install labview 6.02 in a clean win2000 system and update to the newest NIDAQ release 6.91
succes
greetings from the Netherlands
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,259 Views)
I have already taken these suggested steps, the problem still persists. One person suggested that it may be a memory leak; but I can't seem to determine where it is (I have already restricted the plot histories).

Any more help would be appreciated, thanks,

Tyrone
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,259 Views)
Hi Tyrone,

Please see my answer to your previous post.

Ben
(Condensed Matter Physicist)
Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,259 Views)