From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am not allowed to download the product even tho i have the required liscense.

it says i have a working liscence. when i try adding to cart since the download is blocked if you dont i cant download it else where. the webpage after i add to cart stops working. 

Help

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(970 Views)

Hi stan,

what exactly are you talking about?

Which product? Which kind of license? Which webpages?

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(968 Views)

im trying to download labview 2016 because we have a school project where we need to use lego minstorms. 

When i try to download i meet the "locked" download button and need to use the purchase or renew liscense. after the manage and renew i get a blank page and nothing happens. 

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(961 Views)

Hi stian,

@stian42069 wrote:

im trying to download labview 2016 because we have a school project where we need to use lego minstorms. 

I see two options:

1. When it is a school license then your teacher should provide a USB stick with the needed installation package. No need for to download their own version of the NI installation resources. (Or provide that package on your school's server…)
  2. When it is your own license then you should call your local NI support to discuss any license problems!

When you can't download then either

• your personal account is not the same as the one who owns that Academic license
  • your personal account is not yet connected with that license…
Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(927 Views)