LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am looking for some information on ELAN protocol for Siemens analyzers and also some information on AK protocol for California Analytical Analyzers. Mainly I need a starting point to communicate with these devices for labview.

Kryzsztof and Nico,

Sorry it took me so long to reply, I have been out of the office.  I sent you both an email reply with a zip archive attached.  I hope you find it useful.

Best regards,

Dave

Message Edited by David Boyd on 04-19-2010 11:05 PM
David Boyd
Sr. Test Engineer
Abbott Labs
(lapsed) Certified LabVIEW Developer
Message 51 of 266
(2,507 Views)

David, thank you very much, i received your mail and i will work on it and let you know.

thanks a lot again David

nico.

0 Kudos
Message 52 of 266
(2,498 Views)

David,

Thanks for the files! My coleague, who is more familiar with LabView will try to set up communication with Siemens analizers - I hope we will be able now to build our measurements systems witout additional A/D converters. I will inform you, about the result.

Thanks for your help,

Krzysztof

0 Kudos
Message 53 of 266
(2,488 Views)

Hi David

I am currently working on project that requires communication with Ultramat 23, could you send me your ELAN codes to me at hasilscan@yahoo.com please.

Thanks.

Feri 

0 Kudos
Message 54 of 266
(2,469 Views)

Feri,

I replied via private email.

Dave

David Boyd
Sr. Test Engineer
Abbott Labs
(lapsed) Certified LabVIEW Developer
Message 55 of 266
(2,454 Views)

Dave,

I am faced with the same dilema. I have a siemens analyzer and need to communicate via the ELAN port. I have searched everywhere and you may be the only source. I would be very grateful if you could also send me a copy of your VI to huntsteve85@gmail.com

Steve

0 Kudos
Message 57 of 266
(2,338 Views)

David,

Thank you very much for the quick response.

Its good to know there are engineers like you  willing to share your experience and work effort to the engineering community.

Steve

0 Kudos
Message 58 of 266
(2,303 Views)

Hi Dave,

Would you be willing to send me a copy of your AK Protocol example code?  I'm trying to interface with a California Instruments Gas Analyzer and they only provide the basic protocol definition documentation.  It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Shawn Blaszak

Laboratory Technician

Underwriters Laboratories Inc.

0 Kudos
Message 59 of 266
(2,254 Views)