LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am looking for some information on ELAN protocol for Siemens analyzers and also some information on AK protocol for California Analytical Analyzers. Mainly I need a starting point to communicate with these devices for labview.

Highlighted

Hello David,
I need to comunicate with a Siemens gas analyzer (ULTRAMAT 6E) through ELAN protocol.
I understood you have an ELAN Labview library that works very well.
Could you send me the code?
My email is sergio.romagnoli@sintechnology.com
Thanks in advance,

Sergio

0 Kudos
Message 231 of 234
(166 Views)
Highlighted

Hi David,

I am troubleshooting my own driver and would greatly appreciate if you could send your implementation to ericruud at gmail dot com. Thanks,

Eric

0 Kudos
Message 232 of 234
(111 Views)
Highlighted

Hi Dave,

I too am one of the lonely soles looking for Ultramat 23 ELAN code. Would you be willing to share? My email is corey.sweatt2@geappliances.com

Thank you

Corey

0 Kudos
Message 233 of 234
(38 Views)
Highlighted

You're hardly lonely - it seems lots of people are doing gas analysis with these venerable instruments (the oldest one we had back at Philips/Respironics was manufactured in 1997).

Sent a zip to your email address.  Let me know if I can help with any followup questions - or post to this thread and other helpful folks may get back to you.  You should know, I've moved on from Philips/Respironics so I no longer have that hardware with which to interact.  But that shouldn't matter.

Dave

David Boyd
Sr. Test Engineer
Abbott Labs
(lapsed) Certified LabVIEW Developer
0 Kudos
Message 234 of 234
(29 Views)