LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am looking for some information on ELAN protocol for Siemens analyzers and also some information on AK protocol for California Analytical Analyzers. Mainly I need a starting point to communicate with these devices for labview.

Dave,

I'm also asking about RS-485 protocols for Siemens analyzers (Ultramat 23 and Oxymat 61).  I haven't been able to find any documentation on them.

It looks like you have electronic versions of the manuals that give the command set.  If you could send them to me, I'd be grateful.

Thanks,

Kathy T.

0 Kudos
Message 221 of 266
(1,107 Views)

Hi Dave

My mail address is michael.conze@mahle.com

Thank you very much in advance!

Michael

0 Kudos
Message 222 of 266
(1,101 Views)

Kathy,

Sent you a PM as well.  Reply to it or send an email to the address I included there so I have your email address.

Dave

David Boyd
Sr. Test Engineer
Abbott Labs
(lapsed) Certified LabVIEW Developer
0 Kudos
Message 223 of 266
(1,095 Views)

Hi Dave,

I'm looking into the RS-485 protocols for Siemens analyzers (Ultramat 23).  I am grateful for any help you can send my way! 

My email address is gervasim@pbheat.com.

Thank you in advance!

Marie

0 Kudos
Message 224 of 266
(1,076 Views)

Marie,

Replied via email.

Dave

David Boyd
Sr. Test Engineer
Abbott Labs
0 Kudos
Message 225 of 266
(1,074 Views)

Hello David Boyd,

Would you kindly email me the Ultramat 23 ELAN zip file?  Would you be able to communicate with me or email it via a private message without me posting my email in this message?

0 Kudos
Message 226 of 266
(1,048 Views)

(Sent via PM as below)

Hello KS2018,

If you reply to this private message with your email address, I can send you a zip archive with the VI library.  Alternatively, you may email me at

<removed for forum post>  and from that I can reply with the archive.

In general, you never need to post your email address on the forums (to avoid spambots 'harvesting' your address), but there is an expectation in this  community that you provide a little identity for others to engage with you.  If you need help with implementing the Siemens driver, the RS-485 interface, LabVIEW in general, I encourage you to reply to the existing long thread.  I suspect many other participants (besides myself) have it set to be notified when there are new messages posted, and those people are all potential coaches/helpers.

Dave

David Boyd
Sr. Test Engineer
Abbott Labs
0 Kudos
Message 227 of 266
(1,043 Views)

Hi Dave, 

I am also looking for RS-485 protocol, for the Siemens Rapidpoint500. If you have any useful documentation, could you please send it my way? My e-mail is Lauren@elementalmachines.io

Thank you!
Lauren

0 Kudos
Message 228 of 266
(990 Views)

Lauren,

The Rapidpoint is a blood gas analyzer, not an industrial gas analyzer, and from a quick peek at its operating features I see no indication that Siemens is reusing the ELAN protocol on its interfaces.  I think you may have just gotten here by searching for Siemens.  Sorry.

Dave

David Boyd
Sr. Test Engineer
Abbott Labs
0 Kudos
Message 229 of 266
(986 Views)

Hello David,

Please, could you send me the ELAN LabVIEW library?

This would be very helpful as we use several Ultramat 23 in our lab.

0 Kudos
Message 230 of 266
(951 Views)