LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am looking for some information on ELAN protocol for Siemens analyzers and also some information on AK protocol for California Analytical Analyzers. Mainly I need a starting point to communicate with these devices for labview.

Hi David:

I hope You are still reading this forum. I Am among those still using Siemens analyzers, so I would like to communicate with them using Labview interface.

As other readers I was not able to find codes in Siemens manuals, so I will appreciate so much if You can kindly send me VIs You developped.

My eamil address is: antonio.ferrante@ansaldoboiler.it

Thank You very much

Antonio

0 Kudos
Message 41 of 266
(2,950 Views)

Hi Greg,

Sorry I took so long to respond, but you should have something on the way via the email address of your previous post.

Kirk

Message 42 of 266
(2,934 Views)

Antonio,

Look for my full reply with a zip archive coming to your email address.

Best regards,

Dave

David Boyd
Sr. Test Engineer
Abbott Labs
(lapsed) Certified LabVIEW Developer
Message 43 of 266
(2,927 Views)

Excellent work!

Thank You!

David Boyd wrote:

Antonio,

Best regards,

Dave

David Boyd wrote:

Antonio,

Best regards,

Dave

0 Kudos
Message 44 of 266
(2,912 Views)

Kirk

The email didn't appear to get through. I fear the filter used here may have blocked it. Please try sending it again to this address gregory.dvorak@gmail.com.

Thanks for the help

Greg

0 Kudos
Message 45 of 266
(2,902 Views)

Hi David.  Hopefully you still watch this thread.  I also am wanting to talk with an Ultramat 23 with RS485.  Can you send me a copy of what you have.

James.Schaefer@trane.com

0 Kudos
Message 46 of 266
(2,771 Views)

Replied via private email.

Dave

David Boyd
Sr. Test Engineer
Abbott Labs
(lapsed) Certified LabVIEW Developer
Message 47 of 266
(2,751 Views)

Thanks David, worked great.  I started with the monitor.vi and made some modifications.  I did not realize that the meter also has barometric pressure as it is not on the display. 

We are using the Ultramats in Residential Gas furnace testing for CSA (safety) and DOE (efficiency testing).  I am the Thermal/Fluid Science Lab Engineer for Trane Residential Solutions.  We have about a half dozen of them and are working on automating the data aquisition, control, database collection of the data.  You saved me a bunch of time. 

James Schaefer

0 Kudos
Message 48 of 266
(2,738 Views)

Hi David,

at our Institute of Power Engineering (Poland) we have a few Siemens gas analysers. Up to now we were using analogue outputs, but often it would be much more convenient to use RS485 interface. Would you mind to share your VIs?

My email:

krzysztof.jagiello@ien.com.pl

Thank you in advance,

Krzysztof

0 Kudos
Message 49 of 266
(2,676 Views)

Hi David!

i really hope you still read this thread, im a engineer student and i am really interested in receiving the so famous VI files in order to test them with a new project we have on reading ULTRAMAT23 measurements remotelly.

It will be of great help if you can send me those files.

thanks a lot for helping the community!

my mail is pereira.nico@gmail.com

best regards and thanks again

nico.

0 Kudos
Message 50 of 266
(2,635 Views)