LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hydraulic Test Bench Software

Looking for software like this for a Hydraulic test bench. Have Labjack

Data acquisition software. Interested if someone has wrote similar software

or is willing to help me write something.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 29
(5,075 Views)

Hi there, welcome to the forums. While there are many experts here offering their help for free, if you need a full application created it is best to look at the NI Alliance Partners and hire someone. If you want to make this application yourself, you will find help quickly if you post a well-defined question. If you are just looking for general tips on LabVIEW programming, there are some links at the top of the forums to get you started:

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 29
(5,048 Views)

Do you think someone could help me design what is in the picture I sent.?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 29
(5,045 Views)

The picture is just a front panel, and it would be quite easy to make something that looks like that. The actual code, i.e. the block diagram, cannot be seen from the picture. But in general, yes, LabVIEW is a very capable programming environment and it excels at data acquisition and graphical user interfaces, which are what you are after.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 29
(5,041 Views)

What information is needed to help me get this designed?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 29
(5,011 Views)

Hi tchirpich,

It would help to know what your specific requirements are. Do you have any experience with LabVIEW? 

The forums are generally used for specific programming/hardware questions, or for helping identify issues with your code. Gregoryj hit the nail on the head here. The image you posted was just the User Interface; there isn't any information of how it was coded. If you could find the actual source code and posted some specific questions about it, I'm sure others would be able to help.

If you are looking to build an application from the ground up, you can check out the NI Alliance Partners (also as Gregoryj had mentioned). Alliance Partners are highly skilled with LabVIEW and NI hardware, and are experts in the eyes of NI. They would be willing to help you spec out and develop software for your system, provided you have an idea of what you want to do.

Let us know if you have any questions!

Best,

BrandonN

Applications Engineer

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 29
(4,994 Views)

Hi, hope everything is going well, I've been looking for something similar to a develop what I'm finishing right now and I would like to ask you if you already find what are you looking for.

My software has a human machine interface to perform a dynamic hydraulic test of a linear actuator by controling a PLC or controller related, taking samples of pressure, temeprature and shaft travel position.

If you are intereseted I can send you a trial version.

Please keep on touch, I'll be glad to have news from you.

KR.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 29
(4,404 Views)

Here is the picture, but I have no coding to interface this to our bench, can anyone help me write the coding?

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 29
(4,386 Views)

Here is what I have, can anyone help me write the code for this???

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 29
(4,382 Views)

Can you send me a screen capture? I just work over linux distribution and can't open .ctl files.

Just in case, I can develop an app for you but outside off LabView, one can run stand alone and cross platform.

Thanks for your time.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 29
(4,378 Views)