From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How?

Hi.. im using labview 7.1 developing a prohject....

this project got using waveform for read signal.... but when i run the waveform(graph). i found the x-Axis of waveform is running in real time... but i wish the waveform graph can start with zero in each time i run it... is it possible?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,561 Views)
Hello
Try this: right click on the graph and check "ignore time stamp" and/or "ignore attributes".
cheers
Alipio
---------------------------------------------------------
"Qod natura non dat, Salmantica non praestat"
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,542 Views)
Hello alipio...

your method i already tried before... but it seem desn't work... got any idea again?

with regard
Jaxx
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,516 Views)
Hi
In my labview 7.1, if ignore timestamp is checked, the x scale ranges from 0 to n in dt increments.
Can you post a simple vi showing your problem,please?

Cheers
Alipio
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,508 Views)
hi.. alipio...

actually my vi is quite complex i really don't know how to simplify it... but in my labVIEW 7.1 i can't find the "ignore timestamp" what i got only is "ignore attribute"... is it that should be ignore both? can you direct me to find the "ignore timestamp"?

thanks!

with regard
Jaxx
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,503 Views)
Well, see attached doc.
Try first diagram. after wiring a waveform to a graph, ignore timestamp should be available.

Try second too. In graph properties> format and precission, make sure absolute time or relative time are not selected.

Post back if can´t fix it.
Alipio
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,494 Views)