From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to update fields in word

Solved!
Go to solution

Just, I am trying to add the loops to your work but I can not change the methods in the section class to footers and in the "sections" what should be "index" is set at "item" too. Actually I can not modify or select any of the methods...

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 18
(1,119 Views)

Sounds like you didn't use the snippet properly.  It should convert all of the items in the picture to actual VIs and property nodes.  

http://www.ni.com/tutorial/9330/en/

If that is not the issue, then I have to ask, do you have Word installed on your Labview computer?

aputman
------------------
Heads up! NI has moved LabVIEW to a mandatory SaaS subscription policy, along with a big price increase. Make your voice heard.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 18
(1,112 Views)

I think I used it properly. I just dragged it into a Blank vi and the elements are paste... But the invoke nodes and property nodes have just the method you selected not the others...

And I have Word installed on my computer.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 18
(1,105 Views)

Are you on a Mac?  I don't know if ActiveX is available on a Mac since it is a Windows technology.  

aputman
------------------
Heads up! NI has moved LabVIEW to a mandatory SaaS subscription policy, along with a big price increase. Make your voice heard.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 18
(1,100 Views)

No on Windows 10... I am using Firefox so I tried to use my desktop as an intermediary but I have the same issue...

I also tried with IE but it's the same...

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 18
(1,096 Views)

I'm not sure what to tell you at this point.  I would ask you to share your VI but i am on 2012 and probably won't be able to open it.  I pasted the snippet into a VI and it works on my machine.  

2015 is the first version to officially support Windows 10.  If you are running an earlier version, there may be issues there with Windows 10 and ActiveX.

aputman
------------------
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 18
(1,073 Views)

Hi tried this morning on another computer with Labview 2014 and not 2015 (and with Windows 7 and not 10) and it works perfectly...

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 18
(1,041 Views)

Here is the VI...

Works with me thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 18
(1,024 Views)