From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to tell when a teststand sequence ends in labview?

Hello Community,

32-bit Teststand 2014

32-bit Labview 2015

I am using the Labview version of Teststand Simple UI and I created a simple teststand squence file to run.

Where in the Teststand Simple UI can I tell when a sequence file is finished or is there a way to tell when a sequence file has finished running in Labview?

I want to perform an event handler when a sequence ends that will trigger a value change of a control.

I understand how to create an event handler when a control changes value, but I don't know when to trigger it. I don't know how to tell when a Teststand sequence file has finished running in the Simple UI.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,665 Views)

If you take a look at the example code I posted in your other thread

http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/How-to-send-a-TestStand-variable-to-Labview/m-p/3262431

it shows me waiting for the TestStand sequence to end.  You also can register an event callback for a sequence ending.   Also, these questions should be in the TestStand forum since they are really questions about the TestStand API.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,609 Views)