From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to stitch two USB video camera in labview together to a single screen

Hi, I am trying to stitch two video camera together to get it on a single screen. Is that possible in labview. I am using IMAQcolorimagetoarray to convert it to array and trying to mearge them together. I have only labview 2013 

If anyone can solve me this problem please help me in it

Thank you,

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,467 Views)

https://forums.ni.com/t5/Example-Programs/Stitch-Images-Together-in-LabVIEW-with-Vision-Development-...

This might help.

You will have to input your camera output snap/grab  image instead of image loading from selected path in example.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,450 Views)

I have tried it but it's not working. Any other solutions for stitching videos

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,395 Views)

wrote:

I have tried it but it's not working. Any other solutions for stitching videos

I think you are doing something very wrong.  You certainly have not provided much information (like what version of LabVIEW you used, which version of the Examples you tried, why you say it is "not working", like an Error Message, etc.).

I'm running LabVIEW 2016.  When I open the LabVIEW 2012 example code, it immediately runs and works perfectly.  Are you sure you have the Vision Software installed and activated?  [We can't tell, you provided no information to us ...].

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,381 Views)