From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to solve Error -1074396080 occurred at IMAQ array to color Image

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

I am getting above mentioned error.

Here I have attached my screen shot of the error.

Could any one Please guide me how to solve this error.

I am using Kinesthesia kinect driver which generate U24 Bit RGB Image and I want to convert it in IMAQ Image type, But I am getting mentioned error.

But when I am not using the vision acquisition and vision assistant then every thing is fine means there is no any error which I have attached in attachment 2.

Please guide me how to solve this problem.

Thank you very much.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 22
(7,972 Views)
Create extra IMAQ create or IMAQ copy. The image you have created "untitled" might be overwritten or processed in Vision Assistant.
-Give proper name,instead of untitled.
-Cannot see the code properly, no dataflow maintained 😞
-Where is the image out from type cast going?to Vision acquision or Assistant?
-Please use error wires.
Thanks
uday
Message 2 of 22
(7,967 Views)

Thank you very much for quick reply.

I follow your instruction but it give me still same error.

here in attachment I have attache screen shot as well Vi so you have a look.

thank you very much once again for help and time.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 22
(7,963 Views)
Image type for IMAQ create?
-Where is the Img Dst Out going from IMAQ type cast? to Vision Acquisition or Assistant?
-You shouldn't keep wires hiding!!!!
Thanks
uday
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 22
(7,961 Views)

Hii,

Here In attachment I have attached screen shot.

Image Dst out going to vision Assistant.

thank you very much for your help.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 22
(7,953 Views)

Got it. Are you getting the error in first iteration?
-Probably not. Becuse after first iteration, You connected RGB(U32) output to Image Dst of Vision Assistant(Why?), Can i know what operations you are using in this?
-If you connect Imag Dst as this image, the output of Vision Assistant will overwrite this image based on the image processing you are doing inside it.
-In the other case, where Vision assistant and acquisition are not used, this problem will not occur because you are not overwriting that same image.

Thanks
uday
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 22
(7,937 Views)

Thank you for your reply.

you are right , that i am getting error form the second iteration.

i want to make simple program for color detection in attachment I have attached screen shot of vision assistant.

what should I do to solve this error.

becuase for comparision operation I need both image files, am I right?

thank you very much once again for time and help.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 22
(7,926 Views)
There it is, You are converting the RGB(U32) image to grayscale by extracting one color plane which is the reason you will get the error.
-You haven't answered my other question. WIll you use this RGB(U32) image for processing or the image from Image Acquisition?
-If it is Kinnect image, connect this to Img source and create new IMAQ create(Grayscale) for Img Dst input of Vision assistant.
Thanks
uday
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 22
(7,920 Views)

Thank you Uday for reply.

Sorry for not giving ans. 

I am using RGB(U32) bit image which is coming form the Kinect for Image for processing.

I dont know, if i understand your quesiton correctly or not.

but I am planing to use kinect for color or templet detection purpose. for that i just give its out put to vision assistant.

could you please explain second point.I dint get it.

thank you very much for your kindly help.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 22
(7,916 Views)
-I am not sure of express VI. But both extract color plane and pattern match both you can try them in labview itself.
-Try connecting Image output of IMAQ typecast to Image In of Vision assistant. Use IMAQ Create and create grayscale image and connect it to Imag Dst of Vision assistant. But i am not sure of this process becuase i dont know whether Vision assistant will take image directly or not.
-Then directly use pattern match and color plane extraction also in labview without vision assistant.
Thanks
uday
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 22
(7,911 Views)