From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to show x-axis value corresponding to max value of y axis of the graph on front panel?

Solved!
Go to solution
How to show x-axis value corresponding to max value of y axis of the graph on front panel? If i plot power spectrum of real time input signal, then how can i show the x-axis frequency value corresponding to maximum y-axis amplitude value of the signal on the front panel?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,811 Views)
Not sure how you graph your data but you could take the array and search for the max y-value and then look for the corresponding x-value. There might be a better way to do this; try to isolate your code to your specific issue and post it over here, if possible.
Adnan Zafar
Certified LabVIEW Architect
Coleman Technologies
Message 2 of 7
(2,807 Views)
I want to show the x-axis value of this vi graph on the front panel.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,795 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Rashid931

Is this what you were wanting to do?

If not, sorry for the confusion.

James

LabVIEW 5.0 seems so long ago...
Message 4 of 7
(2,775 Views)
Thanks james. You are great.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,763 Views)

Glad to help.

Not sure if you need it, but after my previous post realized it could be more complete.

If your frequency range doesn't start at zero, as in this example VI, you'll need one little change.

LabVIEW 5.0 seems so long ago...
Message 6 of 7
(2,760 Views)
Thanks James. I was actually looking for the last solution which you provided now. Great help.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,739 Views)