From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to show Array in Front Panel

Hi everyone,

I am trying to show an array of values in my front panel:

Attached is my program - the part I am having programs with are the two "for loops" with timers in them.  When I run the program using values that make the case statement true, the indicators show values that I am trying to output to an array.  However, when I wire an indicator to the array after the first "for loop," nothing is shown even though the other indicators still work.

Is there a way for me to show my 1-D array of values in my front panel so I know that my program is still computing values for my list and has the ability to output values?

Thanks a lot,

Mitchell

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,848 Views)

You should build the array in the loop and have the array indicator inside the loop.I have atached the modified code.

Perhaps you should take some time to clean the code so that its more readable

Message 2 of 4
(2,846 Views)

Thanks a lot, I am trying to do that right now.

However, I have Labview 8.6 and am unable to open your file - is there any way you can save it as an older version of labview or take a screenshot so I can make sure I did it right?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,841 Views)

Down converted & Pic attached

Message 4 of 4
(2,837 Views)