From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to setup the DAQ card PCI 6132 works at highest sampling rate of 3M/S

I am using DAQ card PCI 6132 to sample the signal,and I want to config  it works at 3M/s sampling rate,could anyone please tell me how to do it.
thanks a lot!

Sim
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,488 Views)
Hi Simon,

Please have a look at this page:
Implementing Warp Mode on NI-6120 and NI-613x Devices

Regards,
 Andi
~~~ Logic is a systematic method of coming to the wrong conclusion with confidence ~~~
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,483 Views)
Hi Andi,
It works very well, thank you very much.
there is a further insurmountable difficulty, could you please help me.
Please refer to the attached program,after acquired over 1000  pulses of each channel of the sensor output,I have to calculate  width of each pulse using  a while loop structure.but PC run speed is very very slowly,could you please tell me how to speed up the while loop.

Regards,
Simon
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,469 Views)

Hello Simon,

the only way to speed the while-loop up, is to exchange the property node with a local variable. Though I can't understand what you are doing in the while-loop, you wrote in your last post something about pulse width, I think that the VI "Pulse Measurements.vi", which you are already using, should do the thing. Have you looked into the help to this vi?

Regards,

Andi

~~~ Logic is a systematic method of coming to the wrong conclusion with confidence ~~~
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,457 Views)