From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to saving data between peak

Hai,

I'm trying using peak-valley detector.. I can show peak and also valley (location, amplitude and showing in the graph)..But the problem is I wanna to save data between 6th valley and 10th valley... because the data between 6th peak and 10th peak will be calculated mean and standard deviation.. When I'm trying to save data between the valley, sequence of valley always changed (so, 6th valley and 10th valley always changed), because the graph is moving...

Can someone help me?

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you.. 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,641 Views)

if you are looking to save data within a certain range, you want to keep your data in an Array and use Array Subset 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,635 Views)

yes, I'm using array subset.. you can see in my figure, I'm using array subset to read data first until second valley.. the problem is first and second valley always changed (the signal or graph moving)

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,598 Views)

Hi ulan, 

I have a few questions to better understand the whole situation:

How are you generating this data?

What is your hardware setup?

Have you considered collecting the data first, then parsing through it to capture your desired window for analysis? 

Cameron Schaefer

Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,558 Views)