From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to save images into hard drive

Hello, 

First of all I do not know why I am not getting reply from any one. 

Secondly I am trying to ask only question for the last 2 months and didnot get a proper help. What I am trying to do is find the solar cell out of the image ( display the solar cell itself without any back ground) and then detects the cracks on it. 

To do this I have done something on matching pattern, detecting rectagular but it does not work. I am a new user labview and try to do my final year project. Please someone can help me. 

I figured out, I have to convert the my 8 or 16 bits image into 64RGB then i can go further and I found a VI which can perform this task for me but now I really want to save this output image but do not know how to do it. after doing this crop the image so that solar cell can be displayed and then detect the cracks. I am trying to achive this for last 2 months but did not get any proper help. Please do not ignore my post this time. Please I have attached every thing which I have done for last 2 months to show you what I have done. 

Many thanks 

Lazer

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,204 Views)

there are more VIs and image to show you.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,203 Views)

Images what I am using 

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,201 Views)

I can't be much help because my version of LabVIEW is too old to open your VIs, however you'd probably get more help if you named your threads based on what the actual thread content is. I'd also have put this in the Machine Vision section which is a better area for this type of topic.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,170 Views)
Thank you. Next time I will make sure, I use relative topic.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,153 Views)