cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to run 3 measurement test independently

Solved!
Go to solution

hello,

I need to perform 3 measurement tests. User is going to select which test he wants to perform ,if not selected then I need to perform all 3 tests by default. I am currently thinking about enum with case structure but not sure how to run all cases by default. Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(1,032 Views)

Hello Radhika

Can you be specific on what kind of measurement, how do you get user confirmation and whether these there measurements should happen in-parallel?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Palanivel Thiruvenkadam | பழனிவேல் திருவெங்கடம்
LabVIEW™ Champion |Certified LabVIEW™ Architect |Certified TestStand Developer

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(1,001 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Radhika_Nimbalkar

Hi Radhika,

@Radhika_Nimbalkar wrote:

I need to perform 3 measurement tests. User is going to select which test he wants to perform ,if not selected then I need to perform all 3 tests by default. I am currently thinking about enum with case structure but not sure how to run all cases by default.

Your enum should have (atleast) 4 items: one for each single test, one for "combined test". When the user selects the "combined test" you just call all 3 test subVIs at once…

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
Message 3 of 6
(998 Views)

Can you please tell me more details about how to do "combine test" for all cases in case structure..? That will be great help.

Thanks and regards.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(973 Views)

Hi Radhika,

@Radhika_Nimbalkar wrote:

Can you please tell me more details about how to do "combine test" for all cases in case structure..?

I guess your "tests" are available as separate subVIs: just have a case where you call all of those subVIs…

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
Message 5 of 6
(951 Views)

Hello,

I have been trying to combine test and finding any another option,but unable to do so. In my LabVIEW drop down menu doesn't show combine option.Is is my mistake or LabVIEW?

Please find the attached image.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(853 Views)