LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to resolve error -200428 ?? New User

I am a new user of LabView which is supporting a 1331 Instron. I am attempting to get data from the Instron into a LabView program left by another sutdent. When I attempt to run the software, it detects the connection to the Instron but when I try to log the data I get the following error,

"The following error occurred during the application:
Code: -200428
SourceL Property Node DAQmxTiming (arg 1) in DAQmx
Timing (Sample Clock). vi:1 --> Instron system top level amy modified14.vi <append>
<B> Task Name: <\B>MyVoltageTask"

can anyone help, I believe it might have to do with failure to update the software etc. ...

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,413 Views)

I would start here: NI-DAQmx Base Error -200428.

If that doesn't help, then perhaps one of these results will: http://search.ni.com/nisearch/app/main/p/bot/no?q=200428&ps=10&sn=&ap=global

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,410 Views)

Hey kpatil,

What version of LabVIEW are you working with. I am unfamiliar with this '1331 Instron'. Is this device a PCI based data acquisition card? The error message refers to a Task by the name of "MyVoltageTask." How did you come across this code. Is this code that was something developed on that machine and you are now just picking it up again. Or is this legacy code that was developed once upon a time and you happen to be using it on your current machine? The reason why I ask is because if this code is referring to specific tasks or devices and they are not in the same location, you may have some troubles. Also, this error occurred in one of the parameters of the DAQmx Timing Property Node, that would be a good place to start to figure out what is causing the error.

Hope this helps.
-Ben

WaterlooLabs
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,386 Views)