LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to replace the LabVIEW icon in the upper left corner of panels?

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi Gang,

We're going to create an application that will go to customers.  We want to replace the LabVIEW icon in the upper left corner of panels with the company logo.  How do I replace that?

All responses will be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance,

Roger

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(3,168 Views)

When you assign an icon to the build application in the build settings, Windows should use that icon for all application windows.

Rolf Kalbermatter
My Blog
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(3,164 Views)

As rolfk said, edit the icon in the build specification.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(3,154 Views)

@rolfk wrote:

When you assign an icon to the build application in the build settings, Windows should use that icon for all application windows.

rolfk is right. Just be sure the icon you are going to use has multiple sizes, namely 16x16, 32x32, and 48x48. Good luck

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(3,149 Views)
Solution
Accepted by RogerMont

Create the Icon you want there are several ico editors on the market (I usually use one of the freebies) and save it into your project.

In the Application build spec select the Icon section, uncheck use default and select your .ico from the pop-up.

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(3,148 Views)

Hi All,

Thanks for the responses!  I knew that, but had forgotten it! (hits forehead with open hand) Smiley Wink

Thanks for reminding me!

Roger

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(3,124 Views)

I really like using this web site for converting .svg files (like made from InkScape) to multiple sized .ICO files.  Find it is a lot easier than working with .ICO editors directly.

http://iconverticons.com/

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(3,106 Views)