LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to reorder the control/indicator order for read/write FPGA control function?

Hi,

Use read/write FPGA control function right click it pops up a menu that shows all control/indicators on the FPGA program panel. Is there a way to change the order the control/indicators show in the pop up menu?

Thanks a lot!

Regards,

Tom

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,918 Views)

I am not sure but try "Set Tabbing order..." from the Edit menu of the FPGA front panel.

Omar
Message 2 of 6
(2,913 Views)

Hello,

I'm working on a big FPGA project, I have a lot of controls on front panel and I think it's frustrating to reorder tabs manually everytime I have a change in the fp.

Is there any automatic reorder in alphabetical order or similar?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,790 Views)

Well this could help me to handle huge quantity of fp controls..many thanks!

I have to use dynamic mode references but I see that I can switch the mode off when I have to program the IO node, then I switch on dynamic mode when I have to run the VI..a little tricky but fine!

MZ

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,765 Views)

@marcello.zoppetti wrote:

I have to use dynamic mode references but I see that I can switch the mode off when I have to program the IO node, then I switch on dynamic mode when I have to run the VI..a little tricky but fine!

Yeah not sure why this doesn't work in dynamic mode.  Maybe that is why NI doesn't mention this feature more.  Maybe that should be the idea exchange item, to support this in all FPGA modes.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,755 Views)