LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to reconstruct the Differential phase contrast image from two image?

Hello,

I am working on a project where I have to improve the cell detection algorithm in LabVIEW,

So, for that I am going to replace the illumination unit for differential phase contrast imaging and for that I am going to illuminate the sample in a two different pattern in order to get the phase contrast details.

down half circle.JPGupper circle.JPG

So I am going to illuminate the sample in a way i have shown in figure and after that I capture the image for both illumination pattern to create the phase contrast image.

but I do not have clear idea about how to create algorithm in Labview to reconstruct the Differential phase contrast image in LabVIEW , so if any one have did same kind of work have idea then please let me know.

your small idea can help me a lot more.

thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(1,787 Views)

Hi @mi,

It sounds like a pretty specific and difficult problem you are trying to tackle. You might get somewhere faster if you break it up into simpler, more general problems. Are you able to capture your images already? Do you know what you need to do with them once they are captured? (add them, multiply them, convolution)

If you are using toolkits, you should mention them, along with the LabVIEW version. It's very common to use the Vision Acquisition Software add on when dealing with images, but it also costs ~$500 so not everyone has it.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,760 Views)