LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to put in and get out (format and procedure)the calibration constants to/from EEPROM?

I am trying to have an 'E-Series Factory Cal' and 'E-Series User Cal'. I want to be able to select/make my own calibration constants (user cal) and use them in the calibrating procedure. Does anyone have an idea on how to do something like that? I need to know how to pass these new calibration contants to a function (and which function), how to get them out, and what format do these constants need to be in.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,362 Views)
Yuliya,

Consult the E series manuals. I have found them to be very useful for finding information of this sort. Unfortunately for you, it has been a long time since I have used E series cards, and don't remember the calibration procedures offhand. I do know that there are a lot of cal VIs in the DAQ palette that should be VERY helpful.

Sorry I couldn't be of more direct assistance.

Good luck
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,362 Views)
Hello;

There isn't a way to do that. Even the EEPROM having two specific areas where the constants are stored, the area reserved for user's constants will be filled up only automatically by Labview when you perform either a self calibrate or external calibrate operations.
Regards.
Filipe
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,362 Views)