LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to programming LabVIEW to create Temperature application like this VDO?

Dear Everyone,

How to use LabVIEW create application like this VDO and this picture attachment.

Best Regards,

Nirut

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 21
(2,705 Views)

Step 1: Learn LabVIEW

Step 2: Create program to do something with your data (you may want to look at intensity graphs)

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 21
(2,685 Views)

Hi Mancho00,

I try to use the intensity graph alrealy, i think the color show at each cell of intensity graph is come from data in 2D Array( input to intensity graph ) but i don't know how to show those on each cell of intensity graph.

Please guide me, your example is very valuable.

Best Regards,

Nirut

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 21
(2,675 Views)

I mean normally intensity graph can show z data as the color. So if need to let z data show color+number data( of 2D Array ), how to do?

Best Regards,

Nirut

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 21
(2,664 Views)

I don't know of a property that will allow you to show the numbers within the graph.  One option would be to display an array of the same physical dimensions as the plot area (with a transparent background) and overlay it on top of the graph.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 21
(2,654 Views)

So can adjust dimension width and high of 2D array to equal same each cell of the intensity graph of assign new number of Row and Column of the intensity graph?

Best Regards,

Nirut

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 21
(2,648 Views)

You can't resize numeric array elements, but you can resize string elements, so I would just convert to string and do something like this, with some cleanup, of course.

Intensity_numeric.png

This is very rudimentary, but should work

EDIT: the height and width for the intensity graph are for the plot area size, not the entire graph

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 21
(2,631 Views)

Please send your vi example, if cannot send please show all label of every toolbox.

I am not expert in LabVIEW. if you cannot send, i need to know label name of all toolbox in your example.

Best Regards,

Nirut

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 21
(2,623 Views)

Nirut, see the edited post.   It's there

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 21
(2,616 Views)

Sorry sorry!,

But i am use version 2014, can your convert to 2014 version or older version?

Best Regards,

Nirut

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 21
(2,613 Views)