LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to plot two signals i.e x vs y

Dear sir

I want to plot two signals (one is current and other is voltage). How I can plot current vs voltage. For example,  Attach is the general diagram in which one vi is Simulated Signal and other vi is Simulated Signal 2. So how I plot output of simulated signal vs simulated signal2. 

Kind Regards

Muhammad Irfan

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(4,607 Views)

You need to bundle each x and y point into a cluster and then build an array of the xy pair clusters. You can then pass this to the XY graph.

OR

Pass your X data and Y data into the "BUILD XY GRAPH" express VI. (this is the EX XY GRAPH in your graph palette).

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(4,599 Views)

Dear Sir

I have try according to your instructions. But it is giving error of different data type. Attach is the block diagram for your reference.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(4,593 Views)

I cannot open the VI as I am using an older version of LabVIEW. If you save it for version 11 I can take a look.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(4,580 Views)

You just made a longer 1D array instead of making a 2D array. Everything you need is clearly explained in the LabVIEW Help file, which is immediately available by right-clicking on the function(s) of interest and selecting Help.

Cameron

To err is human, but to really foul it up requires a computer.
The optimist believes we are in the best of all possible worlds - the pessimist fears this is true.
Profanity is the one language all programmers know best.
An expert is someone who has made all the possible mistakes.

To learn something about LabVIEW at no extra cost, work the online LabVIEW tutorial(s):

LabVIEW Unit 1 - Getting Started</ a>
Learn to Use LabVIEW with MyDAQ</ a>
Message 5 of 6
(4,559 Views)

Hi, Tronoh,

I replace your waveform graph with xy graph, and then insert the Convert to Dynamic Data.vi within the dynamic data flow, convert it into 1D double array; then bundle both signals and wire the result to the graph.

Is it what you want?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(4,546 Views)