LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to output and acquisite signals simultaneously

Solved!
Go to solution
hello everyone I am using NI PCI-6110 card, I want to achieve signal output and acquisition by this card .A is PZT 1 , B is PZT 2. A is the excitation source, frequency is 30KHz,the voltage is ±10v, B is the receiving source, the voltage is about tens of mv. The distance of AB is 120mm, the propagation time is about tens of us, how do I want to measure the time of propagation, regards wys
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(1,962 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author wujindeai

Hi wys,

how do I want to measure the time of propagation

• you should sync both DAQmx tasks (There are example VIs in the example finder explaining how to do this!)
  • use AutoCleanup…
  • set meaningful default values in your controls instead of writing them next to the controls…
  • don't set the buffer size at DAQmxTiming when you select "Continuous" sampling mode… (Read the LabVIEW help for this function!)

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
Message 2 of 5
(1,908 Views)

thank you for your help, it is the first time that I have studied the labview, I don't understand what your mean by "Autocleanup",Can you elaborate?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(1,885 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author wujindeai

AutoCleanup

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(1,880 Views)

hello 

GerdW

I am appreciated for your advice, according your advice I revised my procedure, I used my Oscilloscope to test AO, it ok. but I can’t get signal from AI , could you tell me why? In addition, are they the same between The name of local terminal and the name of the physical channel in Get Full Terminal Name1.VI ,if not ,why

Best regards,
wys

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(1,843 Views)