From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to open or convert the LVLM2010.iso File I got from my download

Solved!
Go to solution
I recently downloaded the LabView version with the NXT toolkit. I got an LVLM2010.iso file, but I can't open it or do anything with it. I do have WinRar. I can't use LabView in any form, i just got a .iso file. Any help is appreciated
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10
(4,566 Views)

An ISO file is a CD/DVD image. You can download and install 7-zip and convert it to a regular folder (right-click...). Then open the folder and run setup to install LabVIEW.

Or you can burn it to a DVD. What is your OS?

Message 2 of 10
(4,563 Views)

I'm using Windows 7. I only have to get this LabView version to open a block diagram someone sent me, so I can print it. But I only got this file and there is no LabView-icon on my desktop.
Thank you for answering so quickly.

PS: I'm not very good with computers, so I won't understand most abbreviations.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10
(4,557 Views)

I don't know if someone could do this for me, but I'll just ask. I don't have to work with LabView (atleast not at home). I only need the block diagram to print it and to make a powerpoint, i don't need to change anything. Could I just send it to someone, and could that person send it a pdf file of the block diagram to me back, so I can print it and use it in my powerpoint? 

I know this is a weird question.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10
(4,541 Views)

You can attach the VI here.

Message 5 of 10
(4,527 Views)

I attached the file to this post. It would be great if you could send me the pdf version of the block diagram. It's not totally finished, but that doesn't matter, I can complete it in school.

Thank you, really, thank you.

I know that this is not the purpose of this forum, but it was the easiest solution for my problem.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10
(4,522 Views)

Sorry, I need to find a computer that also has the NXT toolkit installed.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10
(4,496 Views)

Can anyone do this for me?

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10
(4,481 Views)

@Wenzel31 wrote:

Can anyone do this for me?

There is absolutely no need to attach the same file twice in a row. All the information is in your earlier post.

(... and nobody would understand what "do this" means without going back and read the old post!)

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10
(4,478 Views)
Solution
Accepted by JordanG
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10
(4,466 Views)