From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to monitor wireless signals in a room using LabView

Solved!
Go to solution

What movie is that brain creature from?  I remember seeing it as a little kid and it was pretty good.

LabVIEW Pro Dev & Measurement Studio Pro (VS Pro) 2019 - Unfortunately now moving back to C#, .NET, Python due to forced change to subscription model by NI. 8^{
0 Kudos
Message 31 of 37
(1,991 Views)

@JÞB wrote:

When you get that good.

Spoiler

Ask for four percent up front and a reservered seat on Champion row for NI week 

Those seats are nice, if you can get them.

So read our terms and conditions have you?

fight%20darkVador.gif

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 33 of 37
(1,978 Views)

@NJKirchner wrote:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0050210/

MV5BOGY4MWI1MzItMGRiMS00ZTM5LTlmM2UtOWQ2ZjM3ODIzNmM4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjQzNDI3NzY@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,656,1000_AL_

From the same era there is also "Fiend Without a Face"...

Spoiler

That is good for a lot of laughs at what the world was like at that time.

One airman offers a cigartee to another that already has one burning in the ash tray on his desk,

Drinking on duty

Atomic reactor is out of control so of course blow up the control room to fix it.

Cerebral  vampires

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 34 of 37
(1,970 Views)

I hope they're on Netflix...  Smiley Happy

Thanks!

LabVIEW Pro Dev & Measurement Studio Pro (VS Pro) 2019 - Unfortunately now moving back to C#, .NET, Python due to forced change to subscription model by NI. 8^{
Message 35 of 37
(1,918 Views)

And today I read this:

https://www.fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsroom/PressAnnouncements/ucm584933.htm

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you!

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration today approved the first drug in the U.S. with a digital ingestion tracking system. Abilify MyCite (aripiprazole tablets with sensor) has an ingestible sensor embedded in the pill that records that the medication was taken. The product is approved for the treatment of schizophrenia, acute treatment of manic and mixed episodes associated with bipolar I disorder and for use as an add-on treatment for depression in adults.

The system works by sending a message from the pill’s sensor to a wearable patch. The patch transmits the information to a mobile application so that patients can track the ingestion of the medication on their smart phone. Patients can also permit their caregivers and physician to access the information through a web-based portal.

“Being able to track ingestion of medications prescribed for mental illness may be useful for some patients,” said Mitchell Mathis, M.D., director of the Division of Psychiatry Products in the FDA’s Center for Drug Evaluation and Research. “The FDA supports the development and use of new technology in prescribed drugs and is committed to working with companies to understand how technology might benefit patients and prescribers.”

Now is the right time to use %^<%Y-%m-%dT%H:%M:%S%3uZ>T
If you don't hate time zones, you're not a real programmer.

"You are what you don't automate"
Inplaceness is synonymous with insidiousness

Message 36 of 37
(1,842 Views)

Hi Brooks, 

Thanks for your reply, I hope I can start looking from this pills point of view also  

0 Kudos
Message 37 of 37
(1,807 Views)