LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make same control as Zen from Zeiss?

Hi all,

I am developping software to drive home-made microscope and on the microcopy platforme where I am working they used Zen from Zeiss and several users asked me to implement the Z-stack control of Zen on my software. I know that Zen is not the perfect sorftware but there is several issue that I found very interesting for software developper As you can see on the attached image, it is easy to make the controls at right but my problem is to move the plane directly with the mouse by clicking on the active plane at left. Do you know how to do it. If you have an exemple it will be great...

Thanks by advance

regards

mnemo

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,451 Views)

Hi mnemo15,

As  Zen from Zeiss is not an NI software, I don't think we can help you on this issue.

Best regards.

Sabri JATLAOUI - Certified LabVIEW Architect - Certified LabVIEW Developer
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,405 Views)

Hi Sabri JATLAOUI,

I know that Zen is not a software made with Labview. I just would like to have the same way to select the first plane / end plane as Zen. And because i do n ot know how to do it on Labview i ask the labview community  if someone has a idea how to do it.

regards

mnemo15

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,400 Views)

you want to reproduce the same control in LabVIEW?

Here a link wich explain how to create custom control.

http://zone.ni.com/reference/en-XX/help/371361J-01/lvconcepts/custom_cont_ind_type/

Sabri JATLAOUI - Certified LabVIEW Architect - Certified LabVIEW Developer
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,397 Views)