LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make cursor disappear in xy graph?

hi!

I am new to LabVIEW and I am using version 8. I tried doing peak detection on a normal sine wave and used property node on the waveform graph. But I am getting an error 1055:Object reference is invalid. What could be the reason? I know it's got something to do with active cursor and I tried reading up material on that, but to no use. Could someone help me on that?

Thank you!Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(660 Views)
hi!

I am new to LabVIEW and I am using version 8. I tried doing peak detection on a normal sine wave and used property node on the waveform graph. But I am getting an error 1055:smileysurprised:bject reference is invalid. What could be the reason? I know it's got something to do with active cursor and I tried reading up material on that, but to no use. Could someone help me on that?

Thank you!:smileyhappy:

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(655 Views)

It would have probably made a bit more sense to start a new thread here... the original thread is pretty old!

As a first step, you need to add some cursors to the chart.

Right click on the chart, properties, cursors - click 'add' twice .

Your code will then run without errors. Does it do what you wanted it to?

Ian

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(648 Views)

This is like the ever growing thread. New questions by new posters.

For anyone posting on this thread please stick to the orginal question. If you have a new question please post it to the forum as a new question vs hijacking this one. Thank you.

Tim
GHSP
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(642 Views)