How to make a triangulation chart or graphic in labview

Solved!
Go to solution

how to make graphic or chart like this image

Triliteration.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(2,769 Views)

Use an xy-graph (be careful, the term "chart" has a special meaning and this is not it).

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(2,753 Views)

I apologize for my mistake & thanks for your advice, then how make fixed 3 point in XY-graph Labview 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(2,731 Views)

Learn LabVIEW.  Pay special attention when they talk about Charts and Graphs.  Be sure you understand the stuff that comes before this, as well.

If you don't have a Class or Instructor handy, there are Tutorials listed on the first page of this Forum.

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(2,723 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author usepsyaikalarifin

@usepsyaikalarifin wrote:

how to make graphic or chart like this image

Triliteration.png

Ok, Do you just to draw a graph (easy!) or do an actual calculation with data? How does the raw data look like? Are you for example trying to find the point in the plane that satisfied a set of given distances from other known points, i.e. finding the best intersection between the circles (e.g. near [1;1] in your graph).

(Also note that this has nothing to do with "triangulation", because you are dealing with distances, not angles as primary data. The correct word is "trilateration".)

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(2,711 Views)

i just to draw a graph (easy), i read journal then find image or graph like this so i i want to make this graph  

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(2,706 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author usepsyaikalarifin

@altenbach wrote:
Ok, Do you just to draw a graph (easy!)

Here's some draft to get you started (image, no code to give you something to chew ;)) See if you can understand and implement it. (Almost) every part has meaning....

The diagram constant defines the circles, one per row [x(center), y(center), radius] 

circles.png

Message 7 of 8
(2,702 Views)

god bless you Smiley Happy, thanks you i will try to learn it then if i cannot understand the program you are giving i will ask again

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(2,696 Views)