LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make Multi Option Radio Button Boolean control? I mean of the many options available only one can be opted. For example as appeared in attached fig .one can select either "Yes" or "No".

Solved!
Go to solution

Are you looking for the simple radio button?  It's found in the system controls->boolean palette.

EDIT:  Yeah, I guess there's a "Modern" radio button as well.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 12
(12,419 Views)

Ohhh.., that was simple, but unfortunately I am working in older version LV7.0 which does not have this option Smiley Sad 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 12
(12,403 Views)

@alt_234 wrote:

Ohhh.., that was simple, but unfortunately I am working in older version LV7.0 which does not have this option Smiley Sad 

It's in the classic palette also, so I imagine it has to be there in LV7.0.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 12
(12,397 Views)

Don't know if you tried, but did you use the seacrh feature in the palette menu to look for "radio button?"

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 12
(12,365 Views)

Version 7.1 introduced the radio button so the op cannot find what is not there.

alt_234,

Have you done a search. There is an older example here.

Message 9 of 12
(12,359 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author alt_234

This is a small extraction of a library I created looooong ago, using the control editor in some non-trivial ways to create codeless radio buttons. I think it is in LabVIEW 4.0 or 5.0 format, but will open fine in LabVIEW 7.0. Basically they are customized slider controls, and their edit behaviour is a little less convinient than the newer native controls in 7.1 and newer but they do work.

Rolf Kalbermatter
My Blog
Message 10 of 12
(12,340 Views)